Saturday, August 7, 2010

Getting our calendars updated! Do you know where your calendar is?



As I am taking Beginning Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting I am over whelmed with all the projects I want to do! In discussing this issue with my friend Andria she made me realize that I needed to have a night a month (at least one for now) to hang out with fun girls and get some things done that I want to do!!! So, we are introducing the Groovy Girls Sewing Club! It is for any type of fabric or fiber art that you might want to do! All the info is on our website now!



I am amazed at how many things I can get excited about in this industry! I will end with a new sample mom just finished! It is called a "cow"!

This weeks specials are 15% off all olfa products - all of them and purchase 6 FQ and get 1 free! AND you get your buyers card punched!!! Yippee!


God Rocks!
Only Because of His Grace!
Mary Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment